This special collection of QuickSplint® and Speed2Treat® products promotes healing for restorative and cosmetic dental patients - and that makes the patient and practice team happy!
• Three (3) Combo Packs of QuickSplint (36 units + 6 VPS) to diagnose, treat, protect, and heal patients (and help prevent emergencies and recalls.)
• Two (2) Parafunction Risk Rating laminated cards and rating system aid in patient interviews. Helps practice teams easily identify and monitor parafunction risk during restorative case planning.
• One (1) Healing Notepad with 50 tear-off patient sheets that explain how QuickSplint is used to protect teeth (or temporaries/provisionals), gums, and jaw in post-op situation.
• Three (3) Speed2Treat Home Healing Kits for acute jaw sprain/strain that provide patients with same-day pain relief and 4-week treatment plan for jaw pain, and associated head and neck pain. It is a first of its kind complete solution designed by orofacial pain experts - that you will be thrilled to offer your patients. The Home Healing Kit includes:
• (1) Patient Flyer - "If You Have Jaw Pain" (25 copies)
• (3) Hot/Cold Therapy Face Wraps - let your staff try these!
"Speed2Treat is an affordable way to offer your patients a great service and product when they need you most - when they are in pain." Read Dr. Joshua Austin's evaluation of the Speed2Treat Home Healing Kit
Practice Management Summary: The retail value of this Special Package is $1,155; you save 25% and receive three additional Hot/Cold Therapy Face Wraps for your team! We estimate your practice revenue is $3,920 for a 200% return on investment. Our assumptions are $99 per QuickSplint; 36 units yields $3,564, and for each Speed2Treat Home Healing Kit, you charge $200 plus the potential for splint therapy; 3 Kits is a conservative estimate of $600. Total estimated practice revenue is $3,920.